Alcohol and gameplay

So usually when I see people complaining about the game play being short I think "sweaty red rank survivors gen rushing too hard" but after tonight of 5 mix drinks and a beer I've experienced the same feeling and I'm not even wasted.

I was messing with a killer with another survivor leaving just 2 to work on gens and next thing I know we have 4 done within 2 minutes. I literally feel like I was tripping. Like where did the game go? I honestly feel like I wait longer for a game then I do to play it. Does anyone else experience this?

Maybe killers need a buff to where survivors can't just run to gens and complete them cause this ######### is ridonkulous!

Comments

  • That's just the alcohol brother.

    Remember that Killers are having an existential crisis right now

  • My name is Colton and I feel like generator time is fine as is.

    Untitled Image

    Wait...

  • I'm just saying, it went so quick and I'm not even good with loops and jukes but I'm not exaggerating the ratio of wait:play time. Especially today the waits were so long.

  • don't worry the one perk for killers that kind of helped with this will be changed soon so you can rush through gens and have 20 minutes survivor ques.