Will the "Red Envelope" offering be turned into BBQ offering

Since some of us still have some "Red Envelope" offerings that can't be used right now, will they turn into the BBQ offerings for the Summer Event? 

Comments

  • I wish.. probably not :(

  • They haven't said anything about it so I assume they will stay as they are.

  • I guess no? Why would they tho. You can keep them for next howling grounds event because it will probably happen

  • It totally should be. Otherwise these will just sit in your inventory indefinitely.

    TBH I would rather they didn't even have offerings for events. Just have 3 gens/hooks spawn every game and that's all you need. Event offerings are a waste of BP IMO.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    It totally should be. Otherwise these will just sit in your inventory indefinitely.

    TBH I would rather they didn't even have offerings for events. Just have 3 gens/hooks spawn every game and that's all you need. Event offerings are a waste of BP IMO.

    No? In this event if you do the objective with offering you earn more than you spent on the offering. So it's worth