Please help
I was playing killer
some streamer used the hook tech on me it was so annoying so I spammed my mori on him for about approx 30 seconds
and then I saw on his stream when I replayed the vod, he told all his swf to report me for mori spam ( which was'nt even a mori spam cause I ended it after like 10 spams)
should I clip his hook tech exploit and post it here?
Comments
AFAIK the devs haven't categorized "hook tech" as an exploit. (If somebody uses this against you in a match, just hard camp the hook. It's the most efficient thing you can do.)
Besides that, I don't think anything is going to happen to you when mori-spam for 30 seconds. The decision is up to the community managers but I feel like the amount of time would have to be a bit more significant to qualify as punishable.
End-note: The mori animation shouldn't be cancelable, then we would not need to take about any mori-spam related issues in the first place.
You can hit them, hook tech doesn't actually work. It's just a free hit for you.
All you need to do is move right up to the hook and swing at the hook itself mostly, but sorta in between it and the survivor- you will hit them every single time, with any killer, easily.
Call it whatever you want, but it's been getting me a lot of free hits and sometimes even double downs lately, because dumb survivors keep trying to do it.
Nothing either of you did was reportable however so no worries there. You would have to hold the game hostage for longer than 10 mori spams and they would have to record it, because unless they got reports of you doing that repeatedly in a short amount of time, I doubt they are gonna even think about it.