Make your choice,do you use it?
Quick update. I got 3-4 people complaining about these and calling it a "thread spam" and asked me to make only one that asks what perks you guys use. I want to continue the series because it is really fun reading your opinions,and I believe that they are a nice change of pace.
Into the perk tho!!!!! Make your choice. A great perk that the only thing it requires is not being close to the hook. Also promotes an anti tunneling gameplay.
Do you use it? Also do you want me to stop making these? Let me know about your opinion down below.
Much love ❤️❤️❤️
Comments
I dont see why this should be considered "thread spam". Ou are just an active member of the DBD forums. Dont worry. If you have fun continuing the series, then go for it.
Now my opinion on MYC: I think its a pretty decent perk but I dont see a big advantage for killers without map pressure. Instead of going for another survivor on the other side of the map I have to go back to the hook again and search the one who unhooked. This takes mostly more time than finding another survivor with BBQ on the other side of the map.
I think it works pretty good with Hag or Wraith.
But to be honest I dont use MYC on any killer right now, in my opinion there are perks which fit better to the powers of the killers.
Have a nice day.
I never run it, requires too much work in order to do something sometimes, I prefer running other Perks.
It's still on stronger side of the Perks I don't like.
It's good in what it does, but in operation, it's not great imo. By the time you make it back to the hook, granted you didn't stand 10 feet away waiting, chances are, the one who got exposed has hidden away, and by the time you manage to find them, the status is gone, unless you can catch them quickly.
Nah. It's not a bad perk but I don't like stressing about whether or not I'm making the most out of it. If I don't down the unhooker I feel like I've wasted a perk slot.
I don't use it because the distance on it usually means by the time I get back to the hook AND start closing on the survivor it's already worn off. There are times you could take it, like if you are spirit or wraith with speed add ons, but why take it on and off like that?
Just easier to have a perk you use that is reliable up all the time.
I don't like the fact the both the time of exposed effect and cooldown are going up with leveling the perk. Am I the only one that thinks it shouldnt have a cooldown at all ?