How would you feel about a game mode that had 2 killers and 8 survivors?
I think it'd be super hectic but could be really fun. Or it would just be double the toxicity on either side lol.
I think it'd be super hectic but could be really fun. Or it would just be double the toxicity on either side lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On one hand, I've always wanted something like this, but on the other hand, you'll get the usual Survivor mains complaining about 'Insert X issue here', or Killer mains 'Insert X issue here'. There's no winning with people these days, but it would be one hell of a fun mode to play!
No thanks. The pairing of powers would be too much for any group of survivors. This would be true for a select group of killers. The rest would be powerless. Trapper and Leatherface trying to cover a massive map with 14 gens spread out and 8 survivors with toolboxes? No thanks. The flip side is 8 survivors getting face stomped by 2 Spirits.
It would be lopsided in one way or another every map.
I'd rather have an 2 vs 6 on a haunted house. If the survivor dies, they respawn. The 2 killers compete for kills while survivors try to slow them down while achieving objectives that grant BP. Each survivor is competing against each other as the killers do too.
Well, we've already had this discussion multiple times...
Would it be fun? Potentially
Could server handle it? God No
Balanced? Out The Window
Should they make something new? Would be a good idea at some point in time, before the game dies
I really think it could be fun. But I would only allow it to be done in a KYF lobby, it would garner to much toxicity otherwise. It's one thing between a bunch of friends, and then 10 random people. It's bad enough as it is.
Long story short, yes but only as a custom mode in KYF lobbies.
They can't balance 1 killer vs 4 survivors why on earth would I want double the mess?
I think everyone except bhvr is open for a new game mode. But 8v2 just isnt it. Just think about it. The game is all about looping, but looping doesnt work at all when you have 2 killer.
I liked the idea at first but then I thought what if one of the killers just decided to troll or be a “friendly killer”, then it’s essentially a 1v8.
If we can't even balance a 1v4 I wouldn't want a 2v8 added.