I have two things to say
1) I beat the completing 4 gens with Dark Sense (used Better Together)
2) What does item efficiency mean? Like with botany knowlegde?
1) I beat the completing 4 gens with Dark Sense (used Better Together)
2) What does item efficiency mean? Like with botany knowlegde?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Item efficiency with botany means you'll use the charges on your med kits slower.
Thanks :D
Congrats!
It uses less of the item. Example, botanical knowledge uses only 67% of a brown medkit when u heal ur self completely
Congrats!
And efficiency means the item does more per charge.
For simplicity sake, imagine a med kit has 10 charges and it takes all 10 charges to heal you, if you have an add-on that increases efficiency by 10%, it would only take 9 charges to heal you.