Life suxs
Yall know what i was doing....
I WAS THREE SECONDS AWAY FROM POPING THE FOURTH GEN AND THE KILLER DC'D!!! WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME?
Yall know what i was doing....
I WAS THREE SECONDS AWAY FROM POPING THE FOURTH GEN AND THE KILLER DC'D!!! WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Update:
It happened again..... kill me now
Take a break from the game. If this is the worst thing that can happen to you, then you have a pretty good life.
I actually don't have a pretty good life. This game helps me focus on other things, and this challenge made me a little angry. I don't really want to think about life, just the gane when playing
I know the feeling there, but as the other posts say, take a break. DbD is one of the most infuriating games I've ever played, but it's so fun at the same time. Maybe try being killer or don't focus too much on challenges. Since I stopped trying for challenges, I feel like I can enjoy the game more now instead of stressing and praying something doesn't screw me over
Well, I’m sorry that your life isn’t as good as you’d like it to be. I’m honestly in the same boat, but I am thankful it’s not worse.
As for the topic at hand, if the game is frustrating you, take it as a sign to take a break and try something else for a bit. Once you detox from this game and come back in a week or two, you’d be reinvigorated to play and complete the challenges.
Play a single player game so as to not have other people stress you out while you play. Maybe take a break from gaming altogether for a bit and watch some shows or read a good book. It does wonders for me when I’m at a very low point in life.
I hope things get better for you.
Did you already thought yourself why did the killer dc? Because his life was worst than yours. Survivors are too op and it suxs for killers
It was a Micheal with tuft of hair and tombstone...... he could've easily won
It takes a long time to put it up. I just won one game ever using this. All the other I played I just killed two guys