Since dedicated servers were active for ps4

I've been paired mostly with purple-ranked survivors with my 14 killers. How is this fair? Is this a thing now? Please tell me this will soon be fixed.

Comments

  • @bigbeefynacho said:

    I've been paired mostly with purple-ranked survivors with my 14 killers. How is this fair? Is this a thing now? Please tell me this will soon be fixed.

    nope, it's a killer problem so it means it is low priority for the devs

  • Also grabs are more broken, they might as well not exist.

  • There were two questions in the op. Can you expound on "nope"?

    You edited your first response to make my response look ridiculous. I also know how to use the edit button my guy.

  • Fix your game devs. Please...I just really don't feel like playing anymore. I use to love dbd.

  • This game doesn't load anymore waited 45 mins for a match and nothing please fix this game it's amazing game

  • @bigbeefynacho said:

    There were two questions in the op. Can you expound on "nope"?

    You edited your first response to make my response look ridiculous. I also know how to use the edit button my guy.

    :)