Event is a Update?

Hello,
I wanted to ask if the summer BBQ event is now an update because the event starts at 11AM EST! At this time are actually always updates or?
Write in the answers if the event is an update!

Thank you for your answers. :)

Comments

  • Most likely it will be an update
    Does it matter though?

  • Master said:

    Most likely it will be an update
    Does it matter though?

    I hope they bring the old music back
  • Most likely the event will come with some fixes.. tinkerer will probably be fixed along with some other minor changes... hopefully they dont go to crazy and break the game like they did during the howling grounds... I still have flashbacks... the game was so broken and then the killers were deaf too survivors for like 4-6 months 
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Most likely the event will come with some fixes.. tinkerer will probably be fixed along with some other minor changes... hopefully they dont go to crazy and break the game like they did during the howling grounds... I still have flashbacks... the game was so broken and then the killers were deaf too survivors for like 4-6 months 

    An issue has been fixed where killers were able to avoid getting blinded.

  • Hopefully theres some fixes for framerate and freezing on console.

  • Tsulan said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    Most likely the event will come with some fixes.. tinkerer will probably be fixed along with some other minor changes... hopefully they dont go to crazy and break the game like they did during the howling grounds... I still have flashbacks... the game was so broken and then the killers were deaf too survivors for like 4-6 months 

    An issue has been fixed where killers were able to avoid getting blinded.

    OH DEAR GOD!! NOOOO!! Not again! x(
  • I pretty much hope there comes a patch with some bugs fixed, like the tinkerer one + anything to keep cheaters out again for at least some days...

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Most likely the event will come with some fixes.. tinkerer will probably be fixed along with some other minor changes... hopefully they dont go to crazy and break the game like they did during the howling grounds... I still have flashbacks... the game was so broken and then the killers were deaf too survivors for like 4-6 months 

    ofc tinkerer 2will be fixed fast. Its an issue affecting survivors and not a killer problem like sound e.g.

  • @Master said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    Most likely the event will come with some fixes.. tinkerer will probably be fixed along with some other minor changes... hopefully they dont go to crazy and break the game like they did during the howling grounds... I still have flashbacks... the game was so broken and then the killers were deaf too survivors for like 4-6 months 

    ofc tinkerer 2will be fixed fast. Its an issue affecting survivors and not a killer problem like sound e.g.

    Priorities.

  • Master said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    Most likely the event will come with some fixes.. tinkerer will probably be fixed along with some other minor changes... hopefully they dont go to crazy and break the game like they did during the howling grounds... I still have flashbacks... the game was so broken and then the killers were deaf too survivors for like 4-6 months 

    ofc tinkerer 2will be fixed fast. Its an issue affecting survivors and not a killer problem like sound e.g. 


    Even though tinkerer bug made the game a little more interesting/fun for those who have been playing the game for awhile.. I have to say that the tinkerer bug has been the most fun bug that's come to the game...

  • If it's an update how can they give a specific time for consoles?

  • If it's an update how can they give a specific time for consoles?

    They always attempt to give the time xD dont bank on it though 
  • @Bbbrian2013 said:
    If it's an update how can they give a specific time for consoles?

    Time is refering to steam release probably

  • @Master said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:
    If it's an update how can they give a specific time for consoles?

    Time is refering to steam release probably

    I don't think that is the case. They usually say consoles later in the day if there is a patch.

    I think the event will take place on 2.1.0. They wouldn't give console a late event again.

  • @Unit said:
    Master said:

    Most likely it will be an update

    Does it matter though?

    I hope they bring the old music back

    i hope they fix the queues.