Has Wraith been fixed?

I know the sounds aren’t fixed in the mid chapter patch (and probably won’t be for a while) but has the bug where wraith can’t use his lunge effectively with his boost from uncloaking fixed? Super frustrating it’s been bugged for as long as it has and am hoping he’ll be back to his former glory.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's fixed in the PTB, so next patch it should be here.

  • @Boss said:

    It's fixed in the PTB, so next patch it should be here.

    Sweet thanks

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    I know the sounds aren’t fixed in the mid chapter patch (and probably won’t be for a while) but has the bug where wraith can’t use his lunge effectively with his boost from uncloaking fixed? Super frustrating it’s been bugged for as long as it has and am hoping he’ll be back to his former glory.

    Thanks for asking, someone mentioned it but I didn’t test much on the PTB this time.