Help
So I just went against a Ghostface, I was playing as Nancy and I managed to put up quite a long and good chase with him. My adrenaline pops in the middle of it and I ran around certain areas of the Ormond map while I waited for one of the doors to be opened. The next thing I know, as I escape, the killer writes in the chat "reported Nancy for speedhacking". I honestly do not use speedhacks, exploits or anything of the sort and nor do I have the intention to, as it would make me an idiot and a sore loser. But I really don't know what he was talking about and I hope I don't get banned for something I had no idea about.
Comments
You aren't going to get banned. The ghostface was just salty. Even if he reported you in game, in game reports don't do anything. Just keep playing as normally.
I wouldn't worry about it if you weren't using any cheats.
The killer has to record it and send it in as proof... If BHVR has doubt you actually speed hacked, then nothing will happen.
Probably just pissed cause they couldn't catch you, so assumed you must be cheating then.
Probably, plus this GhostFace did hook me at least once so I wasn't exactly cheating either.
Maybe they didn't notice Adrenaline pop? Like they looked away for a sec and looked back and seen you at a more further distance. Never know, but you won't get reported because they would need proof to you using that if you did.