I am there with ya, i have a full box of beers (24) idk what is the word for it in english, sorry me ######### foreign terrorist, and i also already emptied half a bottle of whiskey.
I am there with ya, i have a full box of beers (24) idk what is the word for it in english, sorry me ######### foreign terrorist, and i also already emptied half a bottle of whiskey.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am there with ya, i have a full box of beers (24) idk what is the word for it in english, sorry me ######### foreign terrorist, and i also already emptied half a bottle of whiskey.
Haha nice one bro ๐ป
๐ป <3
Problem is I can't seem to get a game on F13. DBD it is!
....aaaaaaand he gets one.
I can buy that game, hit me up with your steam
apple juice here I come ๐ฉ
Anyone think about that Clown might be able to fabricate stronger alcohol? ๐ค