His Teachables: Wake Up!, Pharmacy, Vigil.
Which of the 3 would you put in your last Perk slot if that slot only allowed Quentin Perks?
I like to use Vigil with Sprint Burst or Head On.
I was shocked to see others voting vigil
Its useful when you are the last survivor alive and the killer close the hatch.
If you re lucky the exit doors will generate far away between them.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like to use Vigil with Sprint Burst or Head On.
I was shocked to see others voting vigil
Its useful when you are the last survivor alive and the killer close the hatch.
If you re lucky the exit doors will generate far away between them.