Is crossplay still happening?
I play on console Xbox, switch and PS4 and the wait times when playing survivor are very long. I was thinking crossplay with consoles at least would help this issue. Just wanted to know if it was still happening?
I play on console Xbox, switch and PS4 and the wait times when playing survivor are very long. I was thinking crossplay with consoles at least would help this issue. Just wanted to know if it was still happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be after servers are setup. Currently there IS crossplay between steam and windows store, but thats just PC to PC, lol. TBH...Ive only ever noticed playing with a Windows store person once.