Myers and his lunge in tier 1, how long does it last?

Since normal Killers lunge lasts for 0.3 seconds and I think Tier 3 Myers has a lunge that lasts for 0.4 seconds, how long does the tier 1 lunge last?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Myers has a 0.2 second lunge at tier 1. Tier 2 is the normal killer lunge, which is apparently 0.5 seconds, and his tier 3 lunge is increased to 0.6 seconds. All according to the official wiki:

    image.png
  • @Fibijean said:

    Myers has a 0.2 second lunge at tier 1. Tier 2 is the normal killer lunge, which is apparently 0.5 seconds, and his tier 3 lunge is increased to 0.6 seconds. All according to the official wiki:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/127/1N3VW7BXQTPN.png

    Wait, I thought that the normal Killer Lunge lasts for 0.3 seconds, if you look up the "Lunge" in the wiki it says that it lasts for 0.3 seconds, I don't know what is the right answer.

    image.png
  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990015#Comment_990015

    Wait, I thought that the normal Killer Lunge lasts for 0.3 seconds, if you look up the "Lunge" in the wiki it says that it lasts for 0.3 seconds, I don't know what is the right answer.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/227/OPR7OYRJSJ8B.png

    Hm... The best explanation I can think of is that the Lunge page is referring to, as it says, specifically how long the speed boost lasts for, while the numbers on Myers' power are referring to the total duration of the animation, including the "wind-up".

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990018#Comment_990018

    Hm... The best explanation I can think of is that the Lunge page is referring to, as it says, specifically how long the speed boost lasts for, while the numbers on Myers' power are referring to the total duration of the animation, including the "wind-up".

    That makes sense, thanks!

  • No worries, glad to be of service ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • i thought he didn't have lounge in tier 1

  • @Guertena said:

    i thought he didn't have lounge in tier 1

    He does, it's just a very small one.

  • @Guertena said:

    i thought he didn't have lounge in tier 1

    How else is he supposed to do those sneaky grabs/hits ๐Ÿ˜‰

    It's basically non-existent though in terms of length, the only time his Tier l lunge is actually useful in a chase, is when you're using the Scratched Mirror + Boyfriend's Memo + Lery's Map Offering combo...

    Boyfriend's Memo being the add-on that increases his Tier l lunge. This makes it a lot easier to sneak up on people with Scratched Mirror seeing everyones aura's through the wall. Since if you just used Scratched Mirror and base-kit Tier l's lunge, you'd have to be like RIGHT on them to hit them, like literally on top of them.

    With the Memo though, it helps with sneak up hits and even chases... somehow chases as well.

    but...

    If we're talking base-kit though, than yeah it's hardly noticeable since you need to be right on them to land it. It doesn't help that his movement speed makes that almost impossible in a chase, but it depends on the Survivor, the map, and the scenario I guess.

  • It lasts until you stalk kid have you never played Myers? You gotta stalk to get more of a lunge ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Camxing said:

    It lasts until you stalk kid have you never played Myers? You gotta stalk to get more of a lunge ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I'm sure he's very aware of that... it was more in a form of a question to how long the Tier l lunge is, simple curiosity.

  • @Camxing said:

    It lasts until you stalk kid have you never played Myers? You gotta stalk to get more of a lunge ๐Ÿ˜‚

    He's asking about the lunge, not tier 1 in general. There's no need to put him down in any case, but especially not for something he didn't even say.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/996633#Comment_996633

    He's asking about the lunge, not tier 1 in general. There's no need to put him down in any case, but especially not for something he didn't even say.

    Look bruh my bad I'm sure you read every body else's comment then stated your comment but I directly read what he said and made a comment I didn't look at anybody else and what they said. So there's a difference between your comment and my comment

  • @Camxing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/996876#Comment_996876

    Look bruh my bad I'm sure you read every body else's comment then stated your comment but I directly read what he said and made a comment I didn't look at anybody else and what they said. So there's a difference between your comment and my comment

    You must not have read what he said in his original post very carefully, because he clearly said "how long does the tier 1 lunge last". He even said as much in the post title. Again, maybe you should pay more attention to what someone says before you decide to ridicule them for it.

  • Hshsbbsbsbs

    S

    S

    S

    As

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/997052#Comment_997052

    You must not have read what he said in his original post very carefully, because he clearly said "how long does the tier 1 lunge last". He even said as much in the post title. Again, maybe you should pay more attention to what someone says before you decide to ridicule them for it.

    Okay you dbd analysis. Yeah you say that because you read the COMMENTS you weren't the one that was like me who has more then 3 braincells "well what is he talking about the lunge. The lunge goes away and goes into a different state until you hit tier 2" clearly you just repeated what the last guy said to me moron and i already went through the posts on this discussion after reading everything and when I commented. Then I realized what he said but u don't needa repeat what the last guy said dum as.

  • Fibijean isn't attacking you directly, she's just pointing out that the question was in a form of... a question.

    It's a bit interesting to know the exact length of the Tier l Myers lunge, so we like to answer those questions and any that follow afterwards.