Idea for a Story Mode

Maybe it would provide a scenario with three already chosen AI, and you play each character and VS “their” killer. It could have an intro and outro video for each killer and survivor, on based on success and another on failure. Kate and the Clown’s already made for the intro.

I’d really love to see that. Even if it has a “To be continued...” at the end of each Chapter released.

Obviously you would also have the choice to instead be the killer and have four AI play against you. I know AI slightly take away from the experience, but think of it more ASAP. Training mode where we get more story and video of the dimension and people.

I’d honestly also love a way to play when I can’t get internet access/when it goes out.

Comments

  • Maybe it would provide a scenario with three already chosen AI, and you play each character and VS “their” killer. It could have an intro and outro video for each killer and survivor, on based on success and another on failure. Kate and the Clown’s already made for the intro.

    I’d really love to see that. Even if it has a “To be continued...” at the end of each Chapter released.

    Obviously you would also have the choice to instead be the killer and have four AI play against you. I know AI slightly take away from the experience, but think of it more ASAP. Training mode where we get more story and video of the dimension and people.

    I’d honestly also love a way to play when I can’t get internet access/when it goes out.

    This would actually be pretty cool, kind of like a individual chapter thing for every character. Reminds me of the old school fighting games with each character having their own course on story mode.
  • Each map or scenario can be suited for you to use and explore their abilities too, and in doing so you get a vibe for how to play each character effectively before you unlock all the shared abilities.

  • Story Borey... Lemme smash Dwight
  • Its way too hard to make atleast mediocre AI for it. This game requires actual skill, y'know?

  • Well maybe it can still be online, you’re either the killer or one of the four picked and there’s an achievement for winning it, and then one for winning it as the story focused character?