Camping is not coming back to the hook.
For all the entitled survivors, coming back to the hook because you saved someone or I saw you/predicted that you would do so does not constitute as camping.
Thank you, friendly Bubba Main.
For all the entitled survivors, coming back to the hook because you saved someone or I saw you/predicted that you would do so does not constitute as camping.
Thank you, friendly Bubba Main.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were you playing in a corn map with noed?
Nope, father's chapel with Nemesis/PWUF/POP/BBQ
I was even nice and allowed the Dwight who had a bad game (was on death hook) go 203 times when I could've killed him.
Guess I got to let them all go?
Wait you were hooking survivors? That's against the rules!!