Do you think that the themes should stay as an optional change to the menu?
I personally would love to be able to switch to snowy, japanese theme, or normal whenever, possibly adding more changed lobbies to the game. What do you guys think?
I personally would love to be able to switch to snowy, japanese theme, or normal whenever, possibly adding more changed lobbies to the game. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely gonna miss the theme for this chapter
Me too. This one just felt so different compared to the boring and monotone forest. I really hope each chapter gets a new theme, or they take my idea and allow us to change it.
I would keep it on that most the time as well. The Halloween theme they used twice is also really good imo
https://youtu.be/0m4AVjPt7tU