Does anybody have any meme builds suggestions?

I've done quite a few, curious if there are some I haven't heard of. This game is really boring me

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Have you tried?

    No Mither, Solidarity, Lucky Break and Inner Strength/Second Wind/Self-Care

  • The perks no one uses build.

    Hangmans trick, Monstrous Shrine, Territorial Imperative and 4th of your choosing.

    BBQ for points or use the 4th on something silly like insidious on Wraith.

  • Thrill of the Hunt + Haunted Grounds

    Nevermind about gens, just protect the totems.

  • For those who thought a teenage girl lifting a former rugby player over her shoulder wasn't ridiculous enough, may I present to you:

    Stronk Susie

    Brutal Strength, Iron Grasp, Enduring and Pop Goes The Weasel (playing as Susie is optional, although recommended for maximum memeage)

  • Soon any build with ruin

  • I got a ton

    Legion Frenzy Only : SWS Franks Tinkerer DD Insidious Enduring

    No Mither, selfcare, purple medkit

    Sneak doc with both terror radius addons, M&A, Ruin, Pop, BBQ

    No blink nurse with PWYF for added memes

    Exhaustion perk only bulld DH,lithe,BL,Headon

    Burgerking myers : scratched mirror and tombstone, use any perk to try and mend the wounds that are your addons

    Slug nurse build with deerstalker knockout nurses and ruin

    Basement bubba with insidious agitation iron grasp ebony mori and noed

    Lastly whats always fun for me is tombstone myers

    PWYF, Brutal, Ruin, Enduring/possibly corrupt?