Combine Baby Sitter with WGLF

IMO Baby Sitter should be combined with WGLF. This would discourage farming and would be somewhat of the survivor version of BBQ.

I don’t see why they don’t do this. If you can do Windows of Opportunity ~ Zanshin Tactics, why can’t you do the same for the other two perks?

Is it a cash grab, are you running out of ideas for perks, trying to lengthen the grind?? Please do tell.

Thoughts and opinions welcome.

Comments

  • How does this discourage farming though? Farmers tend to farm in the killer's face with BT so the aura reveal and scratchmark thing doesn't affect the farmer -too much-. Even if the farmer goes down, they get their token. That's all they wanted.

    That said I do agree with combining them, but I don't think it'll fix the farming problem.

  • Well generally they probably wouldn't want to get insta downed for a hook save

  • @rch614 said:

    How does this discourage farming though? Farmers tend to farm in the killer's face with BT so the aura reveal and scratchmark thing doesn't affect the farmer -too much-. Even if the farmer goes down, they get their token. That's all they wanted.

    That said I do agree with combining them, but I don't think it'll fix the farming problem.

    i never meant that it would fix the problem, but more like discourage it. Smart killers tend to go after the unhooker rather than the unhooked. Especially if performing the unhook in their face.

    Reason 1: They see it as unusual gameplay and rather discourage.

    Reason 2: They are smart and know they can down the unhooker assuming they have BT and won’t have to risk the Decisive Strike.

    Either way, this change would probably be better for the overall health of the game.