Survivor needs more complexity
With the removal of Ruin skill checks comes the removal of some skill expression as Survivor (being able to consistently hit hex skill checks).
I'm not gonna say Survivor is too easy because there are plenty of Killer players that demand my best gameplay.
But my problem is my "best" isn't exactly demanding. The skill ceiling for Survivor is relatively low.
Chases are probably the best method of skill expression for Survivor, and they are very fun and challenging.
But outside of chases, doing gens is easy. Cleansing totems is so mundane I often look at my phone while I'm waiting...
I'm not sure what the solution is, maybe more objectives? In any case.. I just want more TO DO as Survivor.
Comments
At this rate they might have survivors automatically loop the killer by just holding the Sprint button.
Imagine how fun it would be for new players, looping the killer by just holding a button.