Franklin's demise,do you use it?

My favorite and most annoying perk in general. FD is so frustrating to go against since you have to find the item that you dropped and have to spend time searching it. It annoys the 🦆 out of survivors

How about you? Do you use it? Do you feel bad for using it?, Let me know down below

(If the word c u n t is a bad word,I'll edit the post since I'm not sure :/)

Edit; yes it is xd

Comments

  • If I see four toolboxes, flashlights, or two keys Franklin comes out to play lol

  • More than two flashlights = lightborn

    More than two medkits = plague

    More than two toolboxes or 4 items overall = franklins

  • 2+ toolboxes and a flashlight, or multiple flashlights = Franklin's.

    When I play as a Survivor, if there's a toolbox, or multiple, in the lobby I just ditch mine or maybe bring a medkit. If there's a key, I go rummaging, because you know Franklin's is probably going to be coming out and I don't want to lose my good stuff.

  • If I see 2 toolboxes, or a key, then I flex like a true Chad on them by stealing their items.

  • I generally don't use it as I don't think it's worth it.

    That said, I am testing out the amount of time wasted from survivors going back to pick up their items which is where I think more of itself usefulness lies. I think it may be more effective as a gen slow down perk than people think it is.

    It tilts survivors more than any other perk though that's true, even NOED.

  • If I do put it on I usually do it more to annoy people and eventually destroy their items since I can't count on them draining every charge from it. So I let Franklin's drain the last charge for them.


    I always tend to put it on if there's no items in the lobby because thats when the chest searching builds come out to play.

  • I run it almost constantly because chests are #########.