Matchmaking Rank Inequality

E434869E-0409-40F2-A74E-93CFDAC7A603.jpeg

I am so pissed off because of the matchmaking after dedicated servers are set up on PS4. As rank 10 killer, it has been about 15 games and everytime i have been matched with red rank survivors and probably most of them were friend groups. I didnt see a single green or even purple rank survivor group which is very very frasturating. Is it only me or someone else faces the same issue?

Comments

  • I been experiencing that too but I sometimes get one purple when match making. It's like I have to prepare myself for a bad time when I go against them 👹

  • I'm rank 6 killer and most of my matches have a, rank 20-16, rank 14-10 and always 2 of them are in ranks 4-2. I hate this buggy matchmaking.

  • Im survivor rank 6 i just got a game with survivors rank 18,18 and 16 and the killer was rank 2 and the demogorgon hit me through a window twice while i was far enough to the side from it he even hit me through a haybale

    PLS FIX UR GAME