I haven’t had a nightmare since I was maybe 6 or 7. I remember one night being too scared to go to bed because I just finished watching one of the Leprechaun movies. So I begged God to help me sleep and challenged him to a duel in my mind. I imagined two thermometers and that we had to each raise the mercury as fast as possible. If I filled up mines first, God would have to protect me from nightmares.
I won by a landslide, bursting my thermometer open. Ever since then, I’ve never had a nightmare, and there are plenty of times when I was aware I was in a dream and had some limited ability to manipulate things in the dream. The drawback is I don’t dream often.
I know belief in God is frowned upon these days on the internet, but I don’t care. The fact that I don’t have nightmares reaffirms my belief in Him, and I believe He obviously let me win.
Sorry for going off topic, work is slow and I’m running out of things to keep busy with.
I haven’t had a nightmare since I was maybe 6 or 7. I remember one night being too scared to go to bed because I just finished watching one of the Leprechaun movies. So I begged God to help me sleep and challenged him to a duel in my mind. I imagined two thermometers and that we had to each raise the mercury as fast as possible. If I filled up mines first, God would have to protect me from nightmares.
I won by a landslide, bursting my thermometer open. Ever since then, I’ve never had a nightmare, and there are plenty of times when I was aware I was in a dream and had some limited ability to manipulate things in the dream. The drawback is I don’t dream often.
I know belief in God is frowned upon these days on the internet, but I don’t care. The fact that I don’t have nightmares reaffirms my belief in Him, and I believe He obviously let me win.
Sorry for going off topic, work is slow and I’m running out of things to keep busy with.
Its fine, I had a nightmare around the age of 10, it was about wolves and it kept repeating
Its fine, I had a nightmare around the age of 10, it was about wolves and it kept repeating
Lets just say I wasn't hunting in this nightmare
I hope you don’t get nightmares anymore. If it’s possible, maybe one day I could invade your dream and teach you how to control them. You could turn the wolves into Pygmy Goats.
I recently dreamed of Freddy, I dreamed that I was running but I fell into a kind of black pot, then I had that unpleasant sensation when you are about to wake up, do you feel that you are falling, has anyone else ever felt it?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally my 5 trillion hours in DBD pays off!
I haven’t had a nightmare since I was maybe 6 or 7. I remember one night being too scared to go to bed because I just finished watching one of the Leprechaun movies. So I begged God to help me sleep and challenged him to a duel in my mind. I imagined two thermometers and that we had to each raise the mercury as fast as possible. If I filled up mines first, God would have to protect me from nightmares.
I won by a landslide, bursting my thermometer open. Ever since then, I’ve never had a nightmare, and there are plenty of times when I was aware I was in a dream and had some limited ability to manipulate things in the dream. The drawback is I don’t dream often.
I know belief in God is frowned upon these days on the internet, but I don’t care. The fact that I don’t have nightmares reaffirms my belief in Him, and I believe He obviously let me win.
Sorry for going off topic, work is slow and I’m running out of things to keep busy with.
Its fine, I had a nightmare around the age of 10, it was about wolves and it kept repeating
Lets just say I wasn't hunting in this nightmare
I hope you don’t get nightmares anymore. If it’s possible, maybe one day I could invade your dream and teach you how to control them. You could turn the wolves into Pygmy Goats.
When I was a youngster/young adult I used to have sleep paralysis quite regularly. Scary af.
Then it started to become a bit of a thrill as I knew what was going on but I couldn't move. Nuts.
Last time I had it was around 2012. Miss the old night hag!
I recently dreamed of Freddy, I dreamed that I was running but I fell into a kind of black pot, then I had that unpleasant sensation when you are about to wake up, do you feel that you are falling, has anyone else ever felt it?
I must stop playing dbd more often.