Discordance is a very good tracking perk as long as Survivors work together, Mad Grit is good with Agitation, and Iron Maiden with BBQ guarantees you'll find someone else after hooking.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Discordance I love the most for gen slowdown more than any other perk. I can see this and surveillance taking the spot of many killer perk slots!
Discordance is really good perk, it gives you a lot of information and has no cooldown or limited range.
Mad Grit is also good, but it's too situational.
Iron Maiden is useless unless you're Huntress.
Discordance works well as a standalone perk
Mad Grit is situational and more suitable for concept builds
Iron Maiden is situational but has a strong synergy with BBQ & Chilli
I like Iron Maiden because I love paring it BBQ and Chilli.
Mad Grit is S-Tier.
Best meme perk in the game.
They're all equally great.
Discordance is a very good tracking perk as long as Survivors work together, Mad Grit is good with Agitation, and Iron Maiden with BBQ guarantees you'll find someone else after hooking.
Cue the rave music bois