We were able to do so before. I'm wondering if it's because of dedicated servers. I messaged an admin on a fb group and they said it was happening on a different game as well. So I'm thinking it's a ps issue.
There was no lobby chat on consoles.. however you can send private messages to people outside of the game on your console.
Perhaps the people you are trying to message have that option shut off... dunno how it works on PS4 but on xbox you can disable receiving messages from everyone.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Issue? No.
Its just not a thing on PS4. I don't know if any console has lobby messaging.
We were able to do so before. I'm wondering if it's because of dedicated servers. I messaged an admin on a fb group and they said it was happening on a different game as well. So I'm thinking it's a ps issue.
PC is the only one with ingame chat.
That's not accurate cause i was able to do it before dedicated servers. ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ
There was no lobby chat on consoles.. however you can send private messages to people outside of the game on your console.
Perhaps the people you are trying to message have that option shut off... dunno how it works on PS4 but on xbox you can disable receiving messages from everyone.
Not mic chat by the way.
That's the one i meant.. private chat doesn't seem to be working atm. In lobbies or in game. It worked fine before.
That's not a DBD problem... thats a PS4 problem.
If that's the case, then it's a PS4 issue, not a DBD issue. BHVR doesn't control or have any influence on the private messages you send.
Thanks, that's what i figured.๐๐ผ