Sprint burst,do you use it?
One of the best exhaustion perks. Do you use it?
Personally I run either lithe or bl, because I prefer running at all times,and it's hard to 99
What about you? Let me know down below.
Tagged:
Trusted
One of the best exhaustion perks. Do you use it?
Personally I run either lithe or bl, because I prefer running at all times,and it's hard to 99
What about you? Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i don't use it, only because i end up using it when i don't need too.....and needing to use it when i am in need! lol i prefer using lithe or balanced landing if i am using one, i stuggle to remember to use dead hard too or i end up dead harding into the scenery lol
I love run it with Fixated or Vigil.
By itself though I don't use it.
I've recently started using it with that perk of nancy that makes you walk faster
I've been enjoying it tbh
No.
I've been using it for a pretty long time
Yeah.
Nope
Hate it
i use it if i want to do some FL save (and im doing that since pick up change)
without it i wouldnt got so many fl saves ;/
and since BL nerf, DH having issues on servers, SB is most reliable imo
I don't use it cause I forgot I had it in my loadout and waste it