Self care,do you use it?
Self care is an s perk for me. You don't need to spend an item in order to heal yourself,and it's infinite.
What about you. Do you use self-care? Let me know down below.
Tagged:
Trusted
Self care is an s perk for me. You don't need to spend an item in order to heal yourself,and it's infinite.
What about you. Do you use self-care? Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can’t remember the last time I’ve used SC.
While it's not necessary i still use it in red ranks sometimes because i like to bodyblock a lot if other people are injured in a chase
I do, but only with Botany Knowledge. While Self-Care is good in certain situations I rather get a med-kit or find someone to heal me. I used to take it with me every game back when i first started playing. I would always use it. Even with SWF. I stopped using it so often after I found different perk builds and it was in the way. It is still useful, but I didn't need it as much as I learned to adapt without it.
Pretty much on every one of my builds. I feel lower tier met kits disappear too quickly, so I don’t like relying on them or I have to run Bond or Empathy in order to get a cheeky heal. So, for me it’s just easier to run self care.
*Selfish Care.
But no, I do not, biggest waste of time I think, I see why some choose to use it, and I only TRULY accept it when it's used along side a medkit.
Depends how much my teammates ran way from me that day, but typically no.
I use Inner Strength as it isn't affected by slowdown perks like Thana or Sloppy and totems are free bloodpoints.
Yes, 99% Health to combo with Dead Hard & Resilience when I want to bring toolbox.
yes with botany knowledge
Self-care is still great if used right or with the right build.