Do you think the devs should add the option to run around the lobby while looking for a match?
in Polls
So we all know the dreadful wait time for survivors at the moment, where sometimes it's instant, and sometimes it can take up to 30 minutes or even more. I was thinking, there should be a addition to the game, where players can run around the lobby while they wait for a match to start, just to have something to do while they wait.
Comments
give me something to do lol
I feel it will break the atmosphere
Alot of games have this for long wait times before a round begins
CoD ww2 has a contest on Prop Hunt to see who can press A or Y the fastest while waiting for props to hide
DBD could have wandering and looking around the campfire
While, I personally would support that, looking at the Behaviour's rather limited programming skills, I don't think this will ever come true.
Tried a similar thing with the Skirmish mode in Overwatch between games. It doesn't do anything for me and it just made the time to find games just even longer.
They do this in deathgarden and I prefer DBD as it is