Q times currently getting longer ?
I’m playing on PS4 btw and I’ve noticed that my survivor q times are disgustingly longer than usual 5-10 minutes and when I play killer the q times are near instant , was the ruin nerf worth the repercussions ?
I’m playing on PS4 btw and I’ve noticed that my survivor q times are disgustingly longer than usual 5-10 minutes and when I play killer the q times are near instant , was the ruin nerf worth the repercussions ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's early for the Ruin nerf to be the cause of this. More likely it's dedicated servers messing with things, since those went live for PS4 yesterday.
Those lobby dodges are really gonna sting in the near future.......
Yes, they are and I'm falling asleep waiting and doing gens.
Maybe, but I have noticed A LOT less Ruin in red ranks since the announcement of the nerf. So far it’s not going great for these killers.