is doctor good on green and red ranks?

Comments

  • If you're asking about new doctor I don't think anyone will be able to give you an accurate answer, as it's only been played on the PTB, where ranks are random and people don't really play seriously.

    Current doctor does OK in high ranks if you know how to use his power. If you're still practising, or face a very strong team you might struggle a little bit. From what I've seen new doctor is going to be somewhat more efficient, so he should be a bit easier to play at higher ranks.

  • @Accullla said:

    If you're asking about new doctor I don't think anyone will be able to give you an accurate answer, as it's only been played on the PTB, where ranks are random and people don't really play seriously.

    Current doctor does OK in high ranks if you know how to use his power. If you're still practising, or face a very strong team you might struggle a little bit. From what I've seen new doctor is going to be somewhat more efficient, so he should be a bit easier to play at higher ranks.

    ok thanks:D