Devs I hope you know what you are doing if not you are gonna lose a lot of happy people.

I just wanted to say to the devs. That if they continue on this path this game is not gonna be fun for anyone. Since you have already made the player base angry you should be careful. Since people are not good to devs that don't listen in a good way <3. So how about this you ignore the ruin change and start balancing the game for the whole player base instead of just the low tier players. And maybe do something diffrent instead of repeating mistakes all over again like listen to all the stories you can! and decide the games health with both your team and the community after all we have all been very patient with you devs even if the mistakes can destroy the killer's side and make the game only survivors. You might have to consider ai killers <3 From a nea/Nurse main that has played both sides a lot <3

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Actually_Jesus said:

    The fact that they are gutting ruin before addressing why it was used so much, and ignoring (and to a lesser extent, silencing them completely, and they know exactly what I mean) people when they ask them to address that fact, I'd say it's pretty safe to say they have either no idea, or they know exactly what they are doing and don't care what it does to the health of the game.

    The thing is I want to help the devs but it is so ######### hard when they won't even listen too like half of the community!