Perk idea to slow the game down just a little bit.
What if there was a perk that slowed down gen repair speed that was not a hex but still tied to ALL totems vs a single one? I was thinking each dull totem standing could contribute to a 5% repair speed debuff for all survivors. So in essence you start the match with a 25% speed debuff to all generators. As you cleanse each totem it is reduced by 5%. This would present the survivors with the option to either work through the slower gen or cleanse the totems. Either way it slows the game down.
I have a feeling most people here will consider my idea a stupid one and in all honestly it probably is considering i hate the devs modus operandi of giving us perks as a way to bandaid game design flaws and imbalance but i thought i just pitch this idea anyways. Cheers!
Comments
YESSSS as a survivor, it'd be super fun and give incentive to complete that "second objective"
I'd LOVE! to play against that.
It doesn't even have to be a perk. I just want something to slow the game down that is reliable.
Ye they would probably try and make it a hex. If it was a straight up hex the perk would be redundant. Maybe slightly better than ruin given it cant be worked around by hitting great skill checks but with the terrible RNG of totems it would still be a joke.