Hopefully non-toxic thread about gen speed
Imagine this. You're chasing a survivor and three gens pop at once, after you down and hook the survivor, one saves that survivor and 2 more gens popped. Next thing you know, you got 4 t-bagging survivors in the endgame chat saying, ggez.
It happens again and again. It sucks, so vent on the forums.
But there was something that could've been done. You could've disengaged. I'm not saying you would have gotten all four, but maybe a kill or two could've worked. Chances are, the ones that popped the gens in 5 mins were potatoes with sticks on 'em.
If they weren't, take the ggez and move on. The forums aren't places to say that old ruin needs to come back. I interviewed George the Demogorgon, and they like new ruin. A certain build could be the death of genrushers.
I guess what I'm saying is I want diversity in the forums. You could've done something differently that could've made all the difference. Old ruin got destroyed fast anyway.
So let's talk about DS or adrenaline or self-care no mither. Or spirit or billybobjoe or some killer that positive needs to be "buffed" or "nerfed."
Comments
Well I guess it can't be toxic if no one comments "/
lmao that's impossible always one guy throws out insults or is an #########