Moonwalking Removed
Removing moonwalking has me worried. I understand that they're trying to make survivor movement more clear to killers, but moonwalking doesn't make you harder to hit, it just looks kinda silly. It's fun, that's all it ever has been, and all removing moonwalking has served to do is remove something fun from the game. My first time pulling off a moonwalk, a random saw me do it and asked me in the post game chat "lol ######### how'd you do that" and it was really cool. As a killer, moonwalking never made a survivor harder to hit for me, and I'm not exactly a good player. Now that they've worked so hard on removing it, they're definitely not adding it back, I just hope they don't continue to remove unintended things only because they're unintended without considering whether or not they contribute to how fun the game is.
Comments