Newsletters?

I stopped playing months ago, around the time the Stranger Things DLC was supposed to come out. I had watched the anniversary stream and saw there was going to be a battlepass as well as archives and that's what I was most interested in. Fast forward to today when I see a news post finally on Steam where there's an update to Archives coming out, so I start googling things not realizing it had already been released. Then I saw that Rift 1 was released... in November... And this was the first I was hearing of it. I'm following DBD on Steam along with maybe 4 other games so it's not like it wouldn't show up in my feed, but I never saw it. The only thing that did actually pop up was a winter sale.

On top of that, there's no other way unless I check the actual page or forums every single day and for a game I wasn't interested in at the time (until the updates came out, one of the ones I missed) and other than for news, I have no reason to. That's kind of what newsletters are for and that kind of gets me to my point, why is there no newsletter for this game after two years? I'm paying attention now because Rift 2 is supposed to be coming out very soon, but I missed exclusive cosmetics and that really sucks as someone who loves to collect things in games. Obviously most of that falls on me for not watching the game closer, but again if we had a newsletter that wouldn't be a problem.

I've googled looking for one, I've checked my profile on here, tried searching on the forums but there's no mention of a newsletter. What gives? Even Anthem has a newsletter, mind you it's a "triple a title" supposedly but it doesn't even get 1% of the traffic this game does.

TL;DR - Can we PLEASE get a newsletter so some of us can better stay in the loop and not miss events? Thanks!

Comments