Doctor changes; why change the snap out of it
I consider a major nerf that the survivors will return to madness tier 1 instead of 2 after they snap out of it. Since now it is easier to snap out of it correctly, I don't see a major reason on why to go to tier 1. At least make an add-on or something that keep them tier 2 because I believe it will be even harder to put people on tier 3.
With the current doctor it takes time to put a survivor to tier 3 and now it will be even harder since we don't have treatment mode.
I don't mind about the 1/4 penalty when you fail a skillcheck. Fair. Also about the snap out of it not resetting,still manageable. But since doctor is getting this mini rework,at least keep the tier 3-2 difference please.
Let me know about your opinion down below.
Comments
Guess that being punished for not avoiding the killer was Too Frustrating for Newer Survivors.