Doctor thoughts

My thoughts of doctor are positive. As a doctor main,I was afraid that doctor was gonna get nerfed just like nurse. I was wrong.

Doc was known for two things; anti stealth God and annoying to play against. Now his is know as an anti stealth God and annoying to go against. It's a buff for me. They said that the 3 seconds delay for his weapon to come out is getting changed and that the shock therapy rn has a bug on ptb,but it will act normally. My opinion on doctor is that they made him really powerful and more fair to play.

You can't mindlessly find survivors now,you have to have a good gamesense in order to predict where the survivors are and shock blast them. Also,if you lose someone in a Chase you just shock blast the area and boom you know where they are. In average you will use this blast 10 times,since it has the longest cooldown in the game of one minute.

Tldr; as long as they make the weapon to come out faster and change fix the bug,I'll keep playing him. He is awesome.

Comments

  • My thoughts exactly (not as a Doc main though). The 2 problems you have are the only problems I have too - and like you said they are apparently being fixed/changed.

    Static Blast is awesome and I love it.