Isn't the sudden usage increase in NOED/Mori's just going to force down the nerf bat?
We see 'nerf NOED/Mori' posts everywhere, practically every day. I just feel, once this update goes live, that thread count is going to skyrocket, due to killers using them more in their builds to counter gen speeds without Ruin. I wouldn't be surprised if the next chapter had the devs nerf one, or both, because 'NOED/Mori is frustrating and unfun to play against for new and inexperienced survivors.' Not to mention Knockout and Deer Stalker for the slug builds. Just a thought I had, and it's rather depressing at that.
Comments
As a killer main, I hope so. Just finish killing the game already.
With the backward ass logic they use. Prolly.
Then when they nerf that and killers scrape up something else to try and be decent they will nerf that too cause it's used 80% of matches.
Don't forget the top killers since it'll be extremely difficult to pressure gens as a lower tier killer
Then so be it. If BHVR truly are foolish enough to keep taking tools away from killers without addressing the ever more apparent problems regarding gen progression and match length we'll bleed players until the game dies. PTB is one thing though while Live is another. Once these changes hit live they won't be able to ignore the flaws in match structure. They can pretend to ignore it, but they'll still know.
This will just backfire to the point when devs have to take out NOED and moris. So pretty good for survivors.