Rift closed
I didn't know where to put this so it ended up in the "general" section.
So the rift closed recently. And I missed out on the last few cosmetics. One of which I was really into, as it was completing a set for the hillbilly. But the last day I was grinding the last levels and I was going to use some auric cells for the very last if I didn't have the time. I got called in early to work. So I straight up forgot to do it.
Will they be available in the store at some point or am I just locked out completely?
PS. I ######### hate when games do this. Exclude players from certain things.
Comments
Most of the cosmetics from the Rift will eventually arrive in the Store, but not for another 6-12 months at least.
Not the charms
As other people said, they will be available in the store, but at least 6 months from now on.
Seasonal rewards (like the Nurse Outfit) will come to the store when it fits (which will be next Halloween).
Well that's nice to hear. The charms weren't really a big deal for me. I think they're pointless anyway.
Thanks guys!