I will choose who I face
With the new patch, they have pretty much fixed the killer leaving and then having to start the whole que again. Before I would still play reguardless of the team comp or if it was a full swf, as I didn't want to be a ass. Now is a different story I am a mid rank killer nothing special, I am constantly getting put with at least 2 people rank 1-5, 50% of the time 3 people. Every game without fail. I'm over it. Since the survivors don't have to restart, I'm free to do what ever I want. I going to keep rejoining lobby's and choose what lobby I want to go up against. Reguardless I'm going to get put with rank 5 and up. I'm just sick of it.
Comments
ANOTHER ON 4, 5 AND ######### 5. ######### THIS ######### GAME AND ITS ######### MATCHMAKING. How the actual ######### are new players supposed to play killer. ######### useless dev's
I would rather wait in a 30 min que, so I can actually have a chance a playing the game with people even somewhere NEAR my skill level. Not almost a whole lobby who have prestige 3 on their characters and can pick and choose what ever perk they want.
I loved this game, now I can bearly play it