When does the doctor update and ruin arrive?
I haven't seen anything when it arrived.
Any benevolent being that can tell me at least an approximate date of when it will arrive?
besides that I want to enjoy my last days with the perk ruin :(
I haven't seen anything when it arrived.
Any benevolent being that can tell me at least an approximate date of when it will arrive?
besides that I want to enjoy my last days with the perk ruin :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Typically updates go live two weeks after they are released on PTB. Emphasis on typically. If something breaks or BHVR decides to change something, it may be longer.