Arrumen isso logo nao da nen pra jogar no console XBOX ONE com os amigos
@GoogleCH
I believe he might be able to help you out, as I'm unable to, I only speak English...
Boa noite @felipMT !
Você poderia especificar? Como você não consegue se conectar com seus amigos? Que tipo de erro você recebe? Aguardo respostas. Obrigado!
@FireHazard said:@GoogleCH I believe he might be able to help you out, as I'm unable to, I only speak English...
@FireHazard said:
Thanks for letting me know! :-) I appreciate it
@Googol said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/es/discussion/comment/982674#Comment_982674Thanks for letting me know! :-) I appreciate it
@Googol said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/es/discussion/comment/982674#Comment_982674
No problem! Glad I was able to help out in some way.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GoogleCH
I believe he might be able to help you out, as I'm unable to, I only speak English...
Boa noite @felipMT !
Você poderia especificar? Como você não consegue se conectar com seus amigos? Que tipo de erro você recebe? Aguardo respostas. Obrigado!
Thanks for letting me know! :-) I appreciate it
No problem! Glad I was able to help out in some way.