A message for both sides
If something isnt going your way theres no need to disconnect. Disconnecting is a sign of immaturity and ruins the game for everyone.
If you get downed in the first 2 minutes of the game , dont disconnect.
if they break your totem in the first 30 seconds of the game , dont disconnect.
If the killer uses a mori , dont disconnect.
Comments
No way I'm taking advice from a millennial🤭
what?
I assume you were born around the turn of the millennium hence why I called you a millennial, I don't take advice from millennials. Nothing against you but I just simply have no faith in any advice you have unfortunately. I do think you're spot on though and the Devs will be addressing disconnecting on the dedicated servers.
because I was born at a certain time that means my opinion is invalid? lmao. wow. how ignorant are you
Yeah, I can't stand quitting.
Even though I've gotten some really bum deals, I almost always keep pushing forward.
😊 I'm just messing. I too am a millennial I know your pain 😢