My Stash

On my favorite killer atm-ghostface-I’ve stockpiled about 30 ebony moris.Usually Id consider this enough-but not anymore.After this update goes live,I have a strange feeling I may need more.Anyone else.

Actually wait,it won’t matter.Gens will still be done in 30 seconds and I probably won’t get any hooks.(Rank 1 btw)

Comments

  • @AlecSander said:

    On my favorite killer atm-ghostface-I’ve stockpiled about 30 ebony moris.Usually Id consider this enough-but not anymore.After this update goes live,I have a strange feeling I may need more.Anyone else.

    Actually wait,it won’t matter.Gens will still be done in 30 seconds and I probably won’t get any hooks.(Rank 1 btw)

    If you plan on waving your infina Life disconnection device around like a toddler and use it as a torture method.

    Then the devs are going to nuke it.

    Duh...

  • @MysticAdvisor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119102/my-stash

    If you plan on waving your infina Life disconnection device around like a toddler and use it as a torture method.

    Then the devs are going to nuke it.

    Duh...

    They wouldn’t dare nerf the killers side

  • I stockpile both Moris and keys.


    I don't use either (with the exception of broken keys for auras and all that), so it just sits there collecting dust.