How to make Hexes epic
Make them start out as dull-looking and make the flame (visual and sound) fade in as match time progresses. gg :^)
Make them start out as dull-looking and make the flame (visual and sound) fade in as match time progresses. gg :^)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was a good idea :^(
How about this...
QOL Update:Totems are now invulnerable for the first 5 minutes of the match and the timer increases by 30 seconds per hook.
But yeah I like your idea
I think that's a little bit more than a QOL update lol
Point lol
What if every time a totem is cleansed, it moves to a full totem in the area? Then cleanse those newly hex totems until you reach the last totem. (This is a disguised nerf for noed.)
lmao
I thought it would be cool if they were simply darker (eg. covered in blood) rather than lit up like a Christmas tree.