Thoughts on DC penalties?
I get it, people who DC should receive some type of consequence. Especially those who constantly do it and abuse the command. However, I believe that those who simply crash or absolutely had to disconnect should not be at fault.
It can be hard to figure out the innocent from the guilty in situations where people have to disconnect, so I suggest that the developers put in a section that asks people the reason for leaving the trial. Of course, it shouldn’t be a mandatory thing, but I believe it will decrease the amount of innocent accounts being punished if they use it.
With that being said, I also believe developers should only punish those who excessively DC and finding patterns throughout often DCs (ex. Person disconnects due to killer, map, certain actions, etc.). I also believe punishment for disconnecting should not be banned - at first, at least. I find it would be really grueling and unfair, as they wouldn’t be allowing people to get a chance to redeem themselves or fix their mistakes.
I’m not saying the penalties are already like how I described, but I’m just saying I believe that if they were to pull something like that I’d strongly dislike and be against it.
Comments