Devs. about New RUIN
why new ruin will be HEX?and are u serious?u rework ruin because some players annoying this hex????ok. If u rework ruin maybe will honestly if this HEX will be usual perk!NOT HEX I mean. U thought???
why new ruin will be HEX?and are u serious?u rework ruin because some players annoying this hex????ok. If u rework ruin maybe will honestly if this HEX will be usual perk!NOT HEX I mean. U thought???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
new Ruin is pretty bad, but I think it's still a hex perk because is a hag teachable, and hag perks' gimmick is being hexes.
@YaiPa agree. but new ruin so weak that be hex
@YaiPa the third seal not work when u play SWF!its annoying! rework or make this usual perk too...omg 2 years ruin not annoying but now this hex annoying some players.for example me annoying borrowed time because u can use more time this but I not cry...