Do you get aurics back from next rift
So do you get them back or not if you complete it? In ptb pics it seems like you get half back or can it change.
I think there are better items in the rift this time so i dont mind but its nice bonus for all that grind.
I really love some of those outfits. Candle wraith looks epic and the new hag too.
Comments
if you complite all rifft yes you will get your aurics back
edit: atleast you should
Ok thats nice. Probaply not final pics that i saw from ptb.
yeah we have to wait for it to drop and then see, or maybe @Peanits can say something more about it
Yes. It seems you get back half your auric cells because from each level or so you get back 50 auric cells, which is in order to prevent you insta finishing the rift.
Wait you can though cant you.
If you add the amount of auric cells from the last rift it's enough to buy the next one. Pretty sure this is the intention
You do get Auric Cells back, as seen in the PTB.
thanks just checked it on youtube
Is it still 1000, so that you can keep going "for free" as long as you complete the Battle Passes ? I'd imagine it is, but Im uncertaing since I haven't had the chance to play the PTB
Yes its 1000cells back. I saw that on youtube videos. Dunno where did i look that half amount from.