Choosing who to chase
When I see one (survivor) and he looks good to me.... When i go see em I say you come here... I tell you what... Uhh i like ya... And I want ya and uh we can do this the easy way or the hard way so uh choice is yours... And it was always YES!
I got no shame in my game it's just nothing I'm ashamed to admit I am what I am.
Comments
That’s a one creepy post right there
A lot of the survivors I fought a bunch of em quit... Through me. I made em quit.
The survivor booty warrior.
Them survivors always running away and playing hard to get. Then again it's no fun if they just give it up, more enjoyable when they struggle and resist a bit before you catch them and stab and impale them over n over.
I see they choosing the hard way
Lmao, yup. That's usually how it goes lol. Clever username btw, I see what you did.
It's just that simple